Our Promise To You.
MINTAPPLE. will ensure your new product fits seamlessly into your lifestyle, we’re always here to help if you have any concerns.
We offer a 6 month warranty which starts from the moment your product is delivered. Our warranty covers manufacturing and workmanship faults only.
This warranty does not cover any damage or distortion caused by general wear and tear, misuse of product, or neglect to care for the leather or stainless elements appropriately. Our warranty also declines to cover any discolouration of the leather and hardware over time.
If you notice something that doesn’t look quite right in the materials or workmanship of your product as a result of the manufacturing process, we’d request you contact us to discuss in more detail.
The MINTAPPLE. General Warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.
We do not have a warranty on personalised products. Our personalisation service is finished by hand here in our London office. We therefore understand there may occasionally be slight discrepancies with our process.
Please note that with prolonged use or misuse, personalised monograms will fade. This is not a manufacturing fault and is considered as wear and tear.
It is at the discretion of your dedicated MINTAPPLE. Customer Care agent to determine whether your product can be replaced.
These warranties exclude normal wear and tear, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorised repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
Caring for your Leather Goods
To ensure your MINTAPPLE goods look sharp for years to come, please follow the below steps. Please note that any damage or faults caused by not following these guidelines will not be covered by the MINTAPPLE General Warranty:
• Avoid abrasion against rough surfaces.
• Avoid contact with substances such as perfumes, chemical cleaning agents.
• Avoid prolonged sun exposure, moisture, and excessive heat.
• Do not put undue stress on any stitching or leather.
• A great premium leather conditioner is great to sustain your leather for many years to come. Please remember that our products are crafted from the highest quality full grain leather and they must be treated with respect to maintain their quality over time.
• Clean your product by wiping it gently with a mixture of warm water (90%) and gentle soap (10%). Do not rub. Spray your mixture onto a sponge or cloth (microfiber is ideal), and then wipe down the case gently going with the leather grain. Don’t spray the case directly, as you may oversaturate the leather. Less is more. Allow your genuine leather item to air dry naturally — don’t apply heat, and keep it out of direct sunlight.
• Avoid stains because leather is porous, it can absorb stains fairly easily. One of the most effective ways to keep your genuine leather phone case in great condition is to simply be mindful of where you put it. For example, if you’re eating dinner, you may want to keep your phone off the table. Be aware of your surroundings, and if your case gets dirty, clean it quickly before the stain absorbs.
• Clean your product by wiping it gently with a mixture of warm water (90%) and gentle soap (10%). Do not rub.
• Storage - If you plan on storing your MINTAPPLE product for a prolonged period of time, use the 100% Cotton pouch that your item was presented in and store in a moisture free environment. Additionally, you should ensure any item is kept out of direct sunlight and away from heat so it doesn’t dry out.
Please address all warranty enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org